[geeklog-users] Installation error

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Fri Aug 1 07:43:03 EDT 2003

>After I click the "Next >>" button on the page entitled "Geeklog Database
>Settings (Step 2 of 2)", I get a blank page.

Hmm, something's happening there. If you have access to the php.ini, can
you try changing the error_reporting?

Or you could try adding some debug output in function
INST_createDatabaseStructures() in the install script. It does three things:

1. create the tables (seems to do that)
2. check which MySQL version you have and add indexes, if possible
3. fill the tables

It seems to fail at either step 2 or 3 there. No idea why it would fail
there, though ...

http://www.tinyweb.de/