[geeklog-users] RE: Unable to change Admin password after

ed e at marinx.com
Tue Dec 2 13:17:32 EST 2003

Regarding your password problem, I would check
 - cookies
   Try wiping out any cookies and reloading in browser
 - safari or IE permissions
   make sure your scripting permissions are ok
 - MySQL  MD5
   try to reset the password to a new one manually in MySQL (use PHP MySQL
Admin)
   Make sure that the dropdown for type is set to MD5

: From: Michael Jeltsch <jeltsch at csc.fi>
: Subject: [geeklog-users] Unable to change Admin password after
: I try to change the password into anything else than "password" I
: am thrown
: into the main page (index.php) without error message or
: confirmation that the
: action succeeded. I can see that "Admin" is still logged in at that point
: (and I am obviously a guest again). From that on, it is
: impossible to log in