[geeklog-users] story sorting messed up

William K woklist at charter.net
Mon Dec 29 15:34:15 EST 2003

I just transferred our geeklog site to a new computer, and the story
sorting is now random.  Same GL version (1.3.8sr4), config settings all
the same.  But the new system has MySQL 4.0 (previous 3.23.51).  I used
a sql dump from the old and imported that into the new mysql before
running geeklog.

Does GL have any problems with MySQL 4, or is there some GL setting or
conversion or update I missed?

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at charter.net>
http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy