[geeklog-users] story sorting messed up - fixed

William K woklist at charter.net
Tue Dec 30 12:49:21 EST 2003

Well, I fixed it.  I don't know if it was Apple's preinstalled MySQL on
OSX Server or if it was the version (4.0.16).  I installed 4.0.17 and
the sorting problem is sorted out ^_^

On Dec 29, 2003, at 2:34 PM, William K wrote:

> I just transferred our geeklog site to a new computer, and the story
> sorting is now random.  Same GL version (1.3.8sr4), config settings
> all the same.  But the new system has MySQL 4.0 (previous 3.23.51).  I
> used a sql dump from the old and imported that into the new mysql
> before running geeklog.

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at charter.net>
http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.