[geeklog-users] putty SSH install

Robin Bowes robin-lists at robinbowes.com
Tue Feb 4 09:49:52 EST 2003

Hi art,

Are you saying you're not sure how to get the geeklog files onto the
FreeBSD box in order to start setting it up?

Have you got internet access from the FreeBSD box? If so, just login (ssh
using putty) and use wget or similar to download the latest tarball from
geeklog.net (http://www.geeklog.net/filemgmt/visit.php?lid=101)

Alternatively, have a look in the putty help file for the PSCP and PSFTP.
These enable you to upload files to your server over a SSH connection.

HTH,

R.

eyemovie at mac.com

Robin Bowes | http://robinbowes.com