[geeklog-users] First time user newbie type person's question

scroff scroff at hvc.rr.com
Mon Feb 17 20:25:32 EST 2003

Hi folks,
This is my first question, and it may be my last. I just installed Geeklog and everything so far is going better than I expected. Very easy install once I got past my $_CONF['path_html'] confusion. Here's my question:
How do I use it? Let me say I know nothing about PHP or RSS or XML or anything too far beyond html. Geeklog looks like it could be very cool and the sites I've seen it used on look fantastic, but I'm having a hard time finding how to use it other than the docs and the overwhelming oodles of info spread out. Is there a palce where I can get step by step info on how to, say, set up a newsfeed? (just an example)
Anyway, hope there's help for a newbie like me.
George