[geeklog-users] Function calls

Nixon, Anthony S. asnixon at midrex.com
Thu Feb 20 15:50:18 EST 2003

Yes, that helps very much.  I understand how it is applied now.  You said
that "Well, in COM_siteHeader() you'll see a call to set_var('welcome_msg',
$someStringVariable)", but what file is this defined in?  Is this an
individual theme thing or is this defined somewhere for the entire layout
section reguardless of the theme?  Sorry if I am not getting it?

Thanks