[geeklog-users] More problems

herzog at uhhh.org herzog at uhhh.org
Fri Feb 21 01:36:22 EST 2003

After clicking "next" on step two, I get a blank page and a warning box
that says:

domain.comadmin could not be found.  Please check the name and try again.

(domain.com actually lists my domain.  there is no space between my domain
name and the word "admin")

If I place an index.html file in /path/to/geeklog/public_html, I see it
just fine.  (and PHP is working fine on the box, have several sites that
use it heavily)

If I point directly to "http://domain.com/index.php", I get a similiar
message like this:

domain.comindex.php  could not be found.  Please check the name and try
again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Larry Herzog Jr.        "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain
ZRXOA #1029              conceit, but in humility consider others