[geeklog-users] More problems

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Feb 21 10:02:05 EST 2003

This is because one of your path variables in config.php doesn't have a
trailing slash.

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 herzog at uhhh.org wrote:

> After clicking "next" on step two, I get a blank page and a warning box
> that says:
>
> domain.comadmin could not be found.  Please check the name and try again.
>
> (domain.com actually lists my domain.  there is no space between my domain
> name and the word "admin")
>
> If I place an index.html file in /path/to/geeklog/public_html, I see it
> just fine.  (and PHP is working fine on the box, have several sites that
> use it heavily)
>
> If I point directly to "http://domain.com/index.php", I get a similiar
> message like this:
>
> domain.comindex.php  could not be found.  Please check the name and try
> again.

Tony Bibbs          "I guess you have to remember that those who don't
tony at tonybibbs.com  hunt or fish often see those of us who do as
                    harmlessly strange and sort of amusing. When you
                    think about it, that might be a fair assessment."
                    --Unknown