[geeklog-users] member sign in (fwd)

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Feb 25 16:44:17 EST 2003

Any of you getting any odd reports like the one below.  This is the second
such statement I have had recently.  One came before my big forum
migration, the other came in after.

--
Tony Bibbs          "I guess you have to remember that those who don't
tony at tonybibbs.com  hunt or fish often see those of us who do as