[geeklog-users] Installation problem

Neil J njackie at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 17:12:57 EST 2003

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in D:\Webpage\config.php on
line 91

Warning: main(databases/.class.php) [function.main]: failed to create
stream: No such file or directory in D:\Webpage\system\lib-database.php on
line 109

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required
'databases/.class.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in
D:\Webpage\system\lib-database.php on line 109

I've checked and rechecked and I'm positive I have config.php set up
correctly for the $_CONF['path'].  I noticed that when I hardcoded a path in
the lib-database.php file for the path, it fixed everything.  But I there
has to be a better way to fix the problem than taking out every single
variable in every single php file. :P