[geeklog-users] where do I need to change "admin" ?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Feb 26 12:13:09 EST 2003

Salsich, Luke <LJS at protectorgroup.com> wrote:

>in oscommerce 2.2 you can put the admin folder inside the catalog folder.
>This is what I did and would recommend that rather than changing the name of
>the geeklog admin folder

To quote from config.php:

// Some hosting services have a preconfigured admin directory. In that case,
// you need to rename Geeklog's admin directory to something like "myadmin"
// and change the following URL as well. Leave as is until you experience any
// problems accessing Geeklog's admin menu.
$_CONF['site_admin_url']    = $_CONF['site_url'] . '/admin';

I'm not aware of any problems with this and I'm using it on some of my
sites as well.

http://www.haun.info/