[geeklog-users] where do I need to change "admin" ?

scroff scroff at hvc.rr.com
Wed Feb 26 21:16:55 EST 2003

Thanks guys. I found I also had to change the same thing in lib-custom.php
or admin tools wouldn't work.

To quote from config.php:
// Some hosting services have a preconfigured admin directory. In that case,
// you need to rename Geeklog's admin directory to something like "myadmin"
// and change the following URL as well. Leave as is until you experience
any
// problems accessing Geeklog's admin menu.
$_CONF['site_admin_url']    = $_CONF['site_url'] . '/admin';