[geeklog-users] Threaded digests?

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Wed Jun 18 13:53:26 EDT 2003

Thanks for the info. I found lists 0.3 beta which I assume is it.

One more question: Does it accept attachments?

Thanks again. BTW I can't figure out how to reply to the emails. I'm
using the digest option. In other words can I reply to one item in a
digest and do some quoting?  Is this group using "lists" or something
else?