[geeklog-users] Threaded digests?

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Wed Jun 18 13:53:26 EDT 2003

Thanks for the info. I found lists 0.3 beta which I assume is it.

I have some installation questions. Step 3 of INSTALL doc inserted below

Step 3:  Move the public_html and admin directories to their proper
places.  Move/rename the public_html directory to the <path_html>/lists
directory.  Move/rename the admin directory to the
<path_admin_html>/plugins/lists directory.
{ cd <geeklog_dir>/plugins/lists; mv public_html <path_html>/lists; mv
admin <path_admin_html>/plugins/lists }

I'm not sure what "proper places" are. I'd be inclined to copy the
contents of lists/public_html into geeklog/public_html except there is
a index.php in each.

Maybe another part of the problem is that I don't understand what
<path_html>/lists and <path_admin_html>/plugins/lists mean.

Thank for any help.

Similarly there is a lists/admin but not geeklog/admin. There is a
geeklog/public_html/admin.

Confused in California!

On Wednesday, Jun 18, 2003, at 10:00 US/Pacific,
geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net wrote:

> Lists plugin has this feature (http://gplugs.sourceforge.net/). It
> needs
> documentation (I still cannot figure out what is "Msg Archive ID") but
> otherwise it provides threaded email archives - all within Geeklog. It
> uses
> Geeklog security framework to provide access to mailing lists. Great
> piece
> of software for newsletters etc. Needs just a bit of polishing.

Greg
                  _--=0            Hermosa Beach, California USA
            __  /---\\            <http://KeepTheRubberSideDown.com>
           ___ ()    ()            <mailto:MtnBiker at linkline.com>