[geeklog-users] Threaded digests?

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Wed Jun 18 16:16:25 EDT 2003

Geeklog plugin convention generally is as follows:
1) you unpack  a plugin into <geeklog_root>/plugins/ directory
In the newly created plugin directory you'll see a sub directory "admin" and
sub-directory "public_html".
It is not very intuitive, but you have to move AND rename these two
directories.
2) "public_html" is *renamed* to the name of plugin (in your case it will be
called "lists") and moved *under* public_html directory of your
geeklog installation. So your webserver accessible directory will look like
this: /public_html/lists/
3) "admin" dorectory is renamed to the name of plugin (in your case "lists")
and moved under /public_html/admin/plugins/
so you'll have your webserver doc directory:
/public_html/admin/plugins/lists

You obviously do not do anything with geeklog public_html directory and to
geeklog index.php

That's all. When you install a couple of plugins you'll get used to it  :)

1gor
-------
www.geeklook.com