[geeklog-users] Changing Domain

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Thu Jun 19 13:46:07 EDT 2003

I did that and it didn't work.    It keeps linking the related block to the
old URL.

I tried the 3 of them. ( Update all, update existing, Empty Block),  But it
keeps linking to the old URL.  (the weird thing is that it was working for
some to the new url and then stop doing it, really really weird).

Another strange thing is that I've got the message that say 610 stories have
been updated.   But then that wasn't true.

Any Idea ?