[geeklog-users] misconfiguration?

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Thu Jun 19 17:59:55 EDT 2003

Hi all!

I have installed Geekary, GeekBook and Chatterblock. Something is going
wrong, possibly because of my errors during configuration.

1) GeekBook enables any registered users to carry out the admin duties.

2) I made the chatterblock unavailable for unregistered users. Now even
registered ones cannot use it. However, when I turn off this option, all is
fine. Also, users with the admin privilegies can see the chatbox.

3) I cannot upload pictures aka geekages:

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in
/.../public_html/geekary/geekage_upload.php on line 271

Warning: getimagesize: Unable to open '/tmp/phpE0rM4q' for reading. in
/.../public_html/geekary/geekage_upload.php on line 271

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in
/.../public_html/geekary/geekage_upload.php on line 371

In the file system reports there are no problems imdicated.
geekages and thumbs folders have the 777 permissions.

I guess I have to change the settings regarding the temporary folder?

Any hint will be appreciated.

Giorgi