[geeklog-users] SMTP: Sending email to AOL accounts

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Mar 4 16:40:24 EST 2003

I'm not sure but maybe there are some header items GL maybe missing or
incorrect that, in conjuction wtih an over zealous spam filtering system,
filters GL messages.

I have a number of AOL users on my site, though so I'd have to go back and
look at the last subcription by an AOL user and see if they actually got
the message.