[geeklog-users] SMTP: Sending email to AOL accounts

Darkness darkness3744 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 15:38:01 EST 2003

Is anyone else having this problem? When a new user signs up and they use a email address @AOL.COM the comfirmation email from my smtp server to AOL never gets sent. Is there a reason for this? I mean i sign up using hotmail, yahoo, even my work email and they all work fine. Does AOL filter email from untrusted servers or is it something else?