[geeklog-users] integration with a single sign-on system?

Ryan Muldoon rpmuldoon at students.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 5 03:24:33 EST 2003

I'm very interested in using Geeklog in conjunction with with my
institution's web single sign-on infrastructure.  Is it possible to move
the user authentication out of geeklog, and have it just trust whatever
apache sets for REMOTE_USER?  If it is, could someone point me in the
right direction?  If it isn't, but could be with some code modification,
I'd be interested in hearing about how difficult it would be, and where
I'd need to tinker with the source.  Any help would be most
appreciated.  Thanks!

	--Ryan