[geeklog-users] problem with AOL and MSN browser logging in?

Donald Wheeling donw at designevo.com
Wed Mar 5 17:53:48 EST 2003

Apparently some of my users are having problems with logging in using
AOL and the MSN browser. One client said "ok, so i created a new user
and logged in to change my password but, when i hit update now it
brought me back to the home page, but not logged on.  I  tried logging
back on, but it wouldnt let me... i dont get an error saying that I
entered in a wrong password or anything,  I just put in my username and
password and hit the login button and all that happens is the page
reloads showing im still a guest user".

I can log in under his name and password with no problems but I'm using
Explorer on a macintosh. I tried Netscape as well with no hangups. I
noticed that Geeklog has a few issues with email using AOL and was
wondering if it extends further than that?