[geeklog-users] problem with AOL and MSN browser logging in?

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Mar 5 18:12:19 EST 2003

Interesting.  I've been exhibiting similar issues on
http://www.iowaoutdoors.org.  Though I think MSN is OK (I have to verify
that) I'm sure AOL is causing me problems.

I'll try and get a copy of AOL 8 (where are those f*cking CD's when you
want one?) and do some testing.  Can anybody with MSN access check this?

I've copied the developer list in hopes we can all address this as I've
been ignorign this thinking it was somethign hokey with my site but your
message is convincing me otherwise.

--Tony