[geeklog-users] stock ticker

scroff scroff at hvc.rr.com
Sun Mar 9 20:12:16 EST 2003

These are the error messages I get whenever I open my site or someone new logs on. Like when I log out as admin and log in as my test person. These messages are posted on the top of the page below the menu. If I click on 'Homepage' in the top menu it clears up.

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/hsphere/local/home/scroff/markunas.org/stocks/display_stocks.php on line 16

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?f=sl1d1t1c1ohgv&e=.csv&s=MSFT+LNUX+^DJI+^IXIC+^GSPC+RHAT:80 in /home/hsphere/local/home/scroff/markunas.org/stocks/display_stocks.php on line 16