[geeklog-users] calendar

Daniel Foreman danforeman at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 14 12:54:34 EST 2003

I am a big green rookie with geeklog and was asked to put in a calendar on the top right side of this page www.universalreflex.com/index.php  . I downloded the zip file and am struggling. The way I read step 1 is that there should be some code to extract from the zip? Or is it the code from Step 2? Where is /public_html located? Is that a type of file ? Where is lib-custom.php? I see the path listed but I don't see how to get there on this site?

Any help or direction would be of great help.

Thanks,
Dan

---