[geeklog-users] changing theme problems // configinfo.php showing blank fieds // mysql user privileges // suggestion to Geeklog

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Mar 17 09:25:37 EST 2003

Fernando Bernardini <f.bernardini at mchsi.com> wrote:

>  Warning: Cannot add header information -headers already sent by (ouput
>started at /home/sites/site33/geeklog/config.php:2) in /home/sites/
>site33/geeklog/system/libsession.php on line 159
[...]
>I checked libsession.php and i found out this in line 159

You're looking in the wrong place. The problem is in config.php, line 2
(or thereabouts).

Typically, this message is caused by extra whitespace in the file. So
make sure the file starts with <?php - that should be on the very first
line, with no spaces or empty lines before it.

http://geeklog.info/