[geeklog-users] removing new user joining link

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Mon Mar 24 00:30:21 EST 2003

I have been trying to remove the "Don't have an account yet? Sign up as
a New User" text and link from the "User Functions" block. I don't want
just anyone signing up to gain access but I do still need the login
part of the block. What is the file I need to edit to remove it? I will
add users manually under admin as needed to have total control over who
gets access so I will never use this link. Thanks in advance.