[geeklog-users] still no email from geeklog

G. F. Barbato gfb1 at psu.edu
Tue Nov 18 10:49:31 EST 2003

thanks to those who replied to my earlier request.

having spent a bit of time reading/researching suggestions... i think i was
not specific enough about the problem.  i am running geeklog on a linux
machine within my universities domain.  i do not have a standalone smtp
server.  so, i suppose, that i really need to know if i can have geeklog
'forward' any emails to the university smtp server.

i'm not sure if this happens via 'sendmail', and, if so, does anyone know how
this should be set up??

thanks in advance,
cheers,
guy