[geeklog-users] Geeklog forums plugin

herzog at uhhh.org herzog at uhhh.org
Wed Nov 19 14:31:46 EST 2003

>>On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Tony Bibbs wrote:
> FWIW, if this *is* what he means, this could be easily done using the
> email_connector code I wrote and put in our CVS.

This would allow me go gate specific forums with mailing lists??

Right now I gate my mailing lists to local newsgroups and then use a mod
for phpBB2 to gate forums to newgroups.  If I could gate the mailing lists
to forums, that would be GREAT!!

How exactly does the connector work??  And if you could point me to where
this code could be found (and possibly some direction as to how to
implement it) it would be much appreciated!

--
Larry Herzog Jr.        "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain
VROC #11489              conceit, but in humility consider others