[geeklog-users] Geeklog forums plugin

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Nov 19 14:55:13 EST 2003

http://cvs.geeklog.net/chora/cvs.php/email_connector

It's pretty simple really.  Read this first:

http://cvs.geeklog.net/chora/co.php/email_connector/INSTALL

 From there if you hav specific questions feel free to email me directly
as this is a bit off-topic.  I've always felt this bit of code would be
really useful in a lot of different ways to different apps but nobody
has really tried to do anything with it yet other than myself.

--Tony