[geeklog-users] geekary

Daniel Olmedilla dolmedilla at terra.es
Mon Nov 24 06:34:32 EST 2003

Hi,

I am using geeklog and without problems. I have also geekary installed but I
have a problem. I don't know if this is the right place to ask (if not tell
me where should I do it) but at least I hope someone knows the answer.

In order to have geekary running I need to set 777 to the geekages directory
(where the images are stored). this directory has a folder for each album you
create and the problem is that the albums are created with 755. how can I
change the code to set to 777 the permissions for each new album created?

In addition, the geekages are resized but the thumbs are not created. I don't
receive any error. any idea?

Thanks a lot for your help,

	DOC
--