[geeklog-users] poll doesn't seem to be working right

Doug Kryder doug at cybercocoa.net
Mon Oct 6 10:41:32 EDT 2003

that may be as designed since you have voted once already. that would
be a question for the person who coded the script. I would think once you
vote you can't vote again. I just checked and the radio bottons are not
shown to me sincew, I guess, I voted. Your poll is still slanted and
biased, though.