[geeklog-users] poll doesn't seem to be working right

Vincent Furia vmf at abtech.org
Mon Oct 6 10:41:51 EDT 2003

This is the correct behavior for geeklog.  The poll logs your IP and
will not allow another vote from that IP for several days.  I'm guessing
that you are using a Firewall/NAT which means switch machines (that are
using the same IP address) won't allow you to vote again.

If you know SQL you can delete the relevant IP address from the table
which should allow you to vote again.

-Vinny