[geeklog-users] any way to show larger images in center block?

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Sat Sep 6 11:47:53 EDT 2003

>Any way to show larger images in center block?  I'd like to be able to go a
>bit past the 300 pixel limit.  Looks as if there's room.

You can change the max. size in config.php. You can even let them be
scaled down while keeping the original (the scaled-down version will then
serve as a thumbnail for the unscaled image).

See <http://www.geeklog.net/docs/config.html#image> for details.

bye, Dirk

P.S. It would be nice if you could post in plain text, not HTML. Thank you.

http://geeklog.info/