[geeklog-users] any way to show larger images in center block?

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Sun Sep 7 17:12:13 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 11:47, geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
wrote:
> You can change the max. size in config.php. You can even let them be
> scaled down while keeping the original (the scaled-down version will then
> serve as a thumbnail for the unscaled image).
>
> See <http://www.geeklog.net/docs/config.html#image> for details.

Is netpbm the only way to do the above? I ask because I have a new
ImageMagick installed (5.5.x) and I've set the following:
$_CONF['image_lib']             = 'imagemagick';
$_CONF['path_to_mogrify']       = '/usr/bin/mogrify';
$_CONF['keep_unscaled_image']   = 1;

And big images get rescaled appropriately but the image is not a link to
the original big image and the original image seems to be destroyed (on
the server, that is) since I can't find it anywhere in
~/images/articles/

In short, is there something that needs to be changed about stock
GeekLog 1.3.7 other than the above settings in config.php to make it
work correctly? (Where correctly is 'scale down images, keep original,
make thumbnail a link to the big image'.)

I can try netbpm, I suppose, but I'm used to ImageMagick so it's what I
had used first.

Thanks in advance,
matt

--