[geeklog-users] Inserting images from Gallery

robin-lists at robinbowes.com robin-lists at robinbowes.com
Fri Aug 20 13:20:25 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've been using a hack to display gallery images inside geeklog stories.
Basically, I use a call to a function in COM_article:

 /**
    * Insert gallery images in articles
    */
    $A['introtext'] = insert_gallery_images($A['introtext']);
    $A['bodytext'] = insert_gallery_images($A['bodytext'

This looks for code in stories like this:

"See the gallery for pictures, but here's a taster (blue for the boy!):

[gallery/Twins_First_Pics/DSC00113.thumb.jpg]

[gallery/Twins_First_Pics/DSC00118.thumb.jpg]"

I've just updated from CVS and this no longer works.

Has the way stories are formatted/displayed changed? Do I need to move the
calls to this function somewhere else?

Thanks,

R.
--