[geeklog-users] Inserting images from Gallery

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Aug 20 13:36:28 EDT 2004

Robin,

>I've just updated from CVS and this no longer works.
>
>Has the way stories are formatted/displayed changed? Do I need to move the
>calls to this function somewhere else?

Hmm, it probably depends on where exactly you put this call. There was a
change so that Geeklog detects URLs in plain text postings (displaying
them as clickable links) that could interfere with your hack.

Also, of course, COM_article has been removed from lib-common.php and is
now in system/lib-story.php and has been renamed to STORY_renderArticle

http://www.tinyweb.de/