[geeklog-users] INFORMATION: StaticPages error after upgrading to (1.3.9sr1) from Geeklog (1.3.8-1sr2)

MAC OS X@Rocteur.CC macosx at rocteur.cc
Sun Aug 29 10:21:46 EDT 2004

Hi,

As you've probably noticed I was advised to upgrade this morning due to
the comment security problem.

I've upgraded and COPIED the faq, forum and stats plugs to their
respective directories in the new Geeklog directory structrure but I
did not touch the staticpages as it already exists..

Now when I try to access static pages:
admin/plugins/staticpages/index.php

I receive this error:

	URL Class: number of names passed to setArgNames must be equal or
greater than number of arguments found in URL

I found this:

"url.class.php" line 133 of 217

     function setArgNames($names)
     {
         if (count($names) < count($this->_arguments)) {
             print "URL Class: number of names passed to setArgNames
must be equal or greater than number of arguments found in URL";
     exit;
         }

If you comment out the exit then all is OK again..

However, the problem only occurs when you have this set to true in
config.php:

// Note: Works with Apache (Linux and Windows successfully tested).
//       Unresolvable issues with systems running IIS; known PHP CGI
bug.
$_CONF['url_rewrite']       = false; // false = off, true = on

With set to false then it does not happen.

	http://project.geeklog.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=266&group_id=6&atid=105

Regards,

Jerry Rocteur