[geeklog-users] INFORMATION: StaticPages error after upgrading to (1.3.9sr1) from Geeklog (1.3.8-1sr2)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Aug 29 12:06:51 EDT 2004

Jerry,

>If you comment out the exit then all is OK again..

Well, ignoring the error isn't really a solution.

This problem has been reported before, but I have been unable to
reproduce it and the reporters didn't respond to any further enquiries ...

So I have to resort to guessing.

Can you tell me more about your setup, please? Specifically, which
webserver are you using?

Also, please upload this tiny PHP script to your webserver:

--- snip ---
<?php

echo $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['PATH_INFO'];

?>
--- snip ---

Call it, say, pathinfo.php. What do you get when you call it up in your
browser? Then add /bla to the URL and call it up again - what do you get now?

The second one should be something like http://example.com/pathinfo.php/
bla - just to make that clear.

Thanks.

http://mypod.de/