[geeklog-users] Updating to 1.3.8-1sr4?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Feb 10 14:12:21 EST 2004

>Just wondering if there are any real changes in the new config.php file.  I
>would much rather just copy the old one across (from 1.3.8-1sr2).  Thanks.

There weren't any changes other than increasing the version number, so
you can do that.

Btw, please make sure you are subscribed to the list and that you're
posting from the email address you were using when registering with the
list. I had to approve your post manually and almost missed it amidst all
the spam, viruses and bounces that are clogging up the submission queue ...

http://www.haun.info/