[geeklog-users] User can't change story they created. . .

TechFan lists.sf.net at ourholm.net
Wed Feb 11 09:15:32 EST 2004

I was trying to show a non-admin user (is story-admin) how to post news
articles today. . .she was able to create a story and typed in the info,
then decided to draft the story.  After that she could only view the story,
if she tried to edit the story, it gave the message about not having access
to do that to this story.  She was the owner though?  Yes, permissions
allowed owner to edit. . .kept the default other permissions. . .what is
happening and how can I let her edit the story without making it group
editable?

Thanks.