[geeklog-users] Picture as watermark behind just main middle column on all pages. . .

Webmaster webmaster at ohna.org
Wed Feb 11 17:49:54 EST 2004

I have been working on the same thing for my site.  It basically uses a
adjust to the browser width and veritically to the amount of text in the
static page.

Here is the HTML I'm using.  It isn't perfect yet, but hopefully it will
give you a starting point.

Chris

<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>