[geeklog-users] Another formatting question. . .php variables

TechFan lists.sf.net at ourholm.net
Thu Feb 12 10:19:08 EST 2004

Thanks.  I tried added a function in lib-custom.php with just the global
line. . .and then running that function in header.thtml but it still
wouldn't work. . .I wasn't sure what the scope rules are with PHP, so I
ended up just putting the global line directly in header.thtml. . .maybe
not ideal though.

Thanks again.