[geeklog-users] Puzzling problem

Walter Shudde wjs357 at access4less.net
Wed Feb 11 22:37:44 EST 2004

Dirk,

I am running my site on a hosted server. Magic_quotes_runtime appears to be
off, based on their PHPinfo file.  Here is a snip:

 magic_quotes_gpc On On
 magic_quotes_runtime Off Off
 magic_quotes_sybase Off Off

The rest of the file can be found here:
http://101sitehosting.net/phpinfo.php

I don't have any info yet from them re: their Apache config.

Regards,
--ws