[geeklog-users] Can't Modify Anything or See Pages

Seth Willits seth at freaksw.com
Thu Jan 15 21:11:13 EST 2004

I just installed geeklog and I'm now trying to delete the stuff that's
already in the system, but I can't delete or add anything. In the admin
section if I go to the groups and try and look at group by clicking on
the name, the browser just spits me back to the same page.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Seth Willits
---
President and Head Developer of Freak Software - http://www.freaksw.com
REALbasic Guru at ResExcellence - http://www.resexcellence.com/realbasic
Webmaster for REALbasic Game Central - http://www.freaksw.com/rbgames

"In the eyes of others, spending a lifetime chasing a dream is often
seen
  as a lavish waste of a one-time gift, but maybe the joy isn't solely in
  its catching, but also in its pursuit."