[geeklog-users] Can't Modify Anything or See Pages

Seth Willits seth at freaksw.com
Thu Jan 15 21:36:55 EST 2004

On Jan 15, 2004, at 6:11 PM, Seth Willits wrote:

> I just installed geeklog and I'm now trying to delete the stuff that's
> already in the system, but I can't delete or add anything. In the
> admin section if I go to the groups and try and look at group by
> clicking on the name, the browser just spits me back to the same page.
>
> Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Ok, I did set register_globals to be on, but guess what? Wrong php.ini
file! For some reason there were two and I got a little confused. All
is well.

Seth Willits
---
President and Head Developer of Freak Software - http://www.freaksw.com
REALbasic Guru at ResExcellence - http://www.resexcellence.com/realbasic
Webmaster for REALbasic Game Central - http://www.freaksw.com/rbgames

"You may laugh at me for chasing a dream, but I'll have the last laugh
when I catch it."