[geeklog-users] Geeklog Documentation Effort

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Jan 16 02:54:21 EST 2004

>Has this died?

I haven't been following your efforts too closely, but I seem to remember
lengthy discussions about the ideal tool to use. My suggestion would be
that the handful of people who seem to be the driving force here should
try to agree on a system and then simply start working.

>From an outsider's point of few, it sure looks like you won't be going
anywhere unless you've passed this hurdle. Once you start working on it,
you'll see whether it works for you or not and you can re-evaluate your
decision after some time.

Just a suggestion - feel free to ignore me ;-)

http://www.macosx-faq.de/