[geeklog-users] Upgrade problem

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 23:06:06 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've tried to update from geeklog 1.3.7sr2 to 1.3.9. While running the
/path/to/geeklog/admin/install/install.php script, I keep getting an
error that table staticpages doesn't exist. I have chosen an upgrade
install with 1.3.7 as the active database. I deleted the database and
restored from by backup and still get the error. My database never had
a staticpage table. Any ideas on what I can do to get this update done?

Thanks in advance,

Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"People seem to enjoy things more when they know a lot of other people
have been left out of the pleasure."
Russell Baker