[geeklog-users] Upgrade problem

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 23:26:56 EDT 2004

I seem to remember this problem cropping up.  Some of the old versions
of the static page plugin (before it was incorpated into core geeklog
distribution) used '<prefix>staticpages' instead of
'<prefix>staticpage' which is the current default.

You can fix this a couple ways.  The first is to rename your
<prefix>staticpages table <prefix>staticpage.  The second is to edit
system/lib-database.php and change this line:
$_TABLES['staticpage']          = $_DB_table_prefix . 'staticpage';
to:
$_TABLES['staticpage']          = $_DB_table_prefix . 'staticpages';

of course you'll have to do that every time you upgrade or reinstall Geeklog.

-Vinny

P.S.  <prefix> is the value of $_DB_table_prefix from config.php,
which defaults to "gl_".