[geeklog-users] Upgrade problem

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Fri Jul 9 00:24:52 EDT 2004

Thanks for responding so quickly. I never was able to get staticpages
installed when I upgraded from 1.3.3 (or thereabouts) to 1.3.7sr2. I
didn't remove it; it was never part of the package for me.

I've looked through the code for admin/install/install.php and am not
sure what I need to comment out. There are a large number of references
to staticpage in the file. Any further guidance would be appreciated.
Also, if I comment this out will I not be able to install staticpages
later?

Thanks,

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"People seem to enjoy things more when they know a lot of other people
have been left out of the pleasure."
Russell Baker